|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Fire Bow is the final form of the Simple Bow located in the Special section of the Armory, introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
It is a red recurve bow, with the red turning into orange as it gets closer to the middle. The arrow that is loaded seems to be on fire.
The Fire Bow is a long range precision weapon that can shoot through walls. The Fire Bow like the magic bow and simple bow, has a low firing rate, but has infinite ammunition. Due to it's infinite ammo, long range of fire, and ability to shoot through walls, the Fire Bow is a lethal weapon for any enemy.
In Multiplayer matches, the Fire Bow deals 4 damage points for every successful hit, taking around 3 hits to kill an unshielded or an iron shielded opponent. Due to it's ability to shoot through walls, and the Fire Bow's deadly accuracy, it is possible for players to target and take down players through walls, as players can estimate where enemies are behind a wall and target them efficiently.
- Like all bow-type weapons, the Fire Bow does not apply the bonus damage from headshots.
- Even though the damage statistic is high on this weapon in-game, it is not as strong as the statistic suggests.
- The Fire bow also has the ability to slightly track a target, allowing a user to shoot in the approximate area of an enemy.
- As the now, the bow has limited ammo, starting with 21 and maxed at 41.
- In the 8.2.1, update the bow no longer shots through walls. However it can now preform extremely damaging headshots, often enough to kill a player instantly, provided they have low enough armor.
- This weapon has been removed from the game. Its predecessor took its texture and remained in the game.
- When you run out of ammo an arrow is still shown.