|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Fire Demon (PGW).
The Fire Demon is a Melee weapon in the Armory. Previously known as the Diablo, it was the upgrade of the old Fire Demon and the final version of the Skeleton Sword. However, both of those weapons were removed.
It is a standard sword, but the blade seems to be made up of fire. The cross guard has a demon face on it. The blade features a gradiant of colors (red, orange, then yellow) much like a flame.
It has high damage, great attack speed, no capacity, and very good mobility.
- Use this in melee range for tearing down enemy players.
- Aim for he head to maximize the damage.
- Use this for running, jumping, dodging and strafing due to its high mobility.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- While attacking, go forward and backward, left and right for your opponent to have a more complicated time on trying to kill you.
- Try using this weapon on players that don’t see you and aim for the head for a better kill.
- Pick off its users from a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- Against strafers wielding this weapon, use a powerful Primary weapon.
- Against strafers wielding this weapon, use a powerful Area Damage weapon (From a range)
Equip a long ranged weapon.
- It looks like a fantasy-lava sword.
- It seems like a bigger version of the Fire Demon.
- Its former name, Diablo, translates to "devil" in Spanish, making it the second weapon to have a name in another language after the ''Eindringling'' .
- When maxed out, it is one of the most powerful melee weapons in the game, stronger than the Dark Force Saber Up2, though it is in some respects inferior to the Storm Hammer.
- When killing a player, they will become ashes and crumble.
- As of the 11.1.0 update, this weapon received the 'Burning' attribute.
- It was slightly changed in the 11.2.0 update.