|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Fire Demon is a Melee weapon in the Armory. Previously known as the Diablo, it was the upgrade of the old Fire Demon and the final version of the Skeleton Sword. However, both of those weapons were removed.
It is a standard sword, but the blade seems to be made up of fire. The cross guard has a demon face on it. The blade features a gradiant of colors (red, orange, then yellow) much like a flame.
The Fire Demon is a powerful weapon. It is a recommended weapon in Knife Party, due to its high stats. It is one of the best melee weapons at most levels, due to the high lethality, quick attack speed, and decent mobility. It can kill a heavily armored player in several hits. Try as much as possible to avoid people trying to kill in close range (the kind of close range where this weapon cannot reach) and higher, or, use this weapon for running and wield an alternatively better weapon for killing different ranged players.
- It looks like a fantasy-lava sword.
- It seems like a bigger version of the Fire Demon.
- Its former name, Diablo, translates to "devil" in Spanish, making it the second weapon to have a name in another language after the ''Eindringling'' .
- When maxed out, it is one of the most powerful melee weapons in the game, stronger than the Dark Force Saber Up2, though it is in some respects inferior to the Storm Hammer.
- When killing a player, they will become ashes and crumble.
- As of the 11.1.0 update, this weapon received the 'Burning' attribute.
- It was slightly changed in the 11.2.0 update.