|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The blade looks yellow at the top, but it slowly gets darker when closer to the handle. The handle is orange coloured steel.
- Use this in melee range for tearing down enemy players.
- Aim for he head to maximize the damage.
- Use this for running, jumping, dodging and strafing due to its high mobility.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- While attacking, go forward and backward, left and right for your opponent to have a more complicated time on trying to kill you.
- Pick off its users from a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- Against strafers wielding this weapon, use a powerful Primary weapon.
Have a weapon that can be used for close range (not melee) and higher.
- When killing a player, they will turn into ashes and then crumble into the ground.
- This was an upgrade added to the Fire Demon in the 9.0.0 update.
- Despite it being called Fire 'Demon', it is actually a sword and not a virtual enemy in PvE modes.
- As of the 11.1.0 update, this weapon received the 'Burning' attribute.
- It was slightly changed in the 11.2.0 update.