|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
and final upgrade of the Fire Demon.
The Fire Demon Up2 is orange and red, with black and grey markings on the handle. It emits a soft fiery glow.
It has high damage, great attack speed, no capacity, and very good mobility.
- Use this in melee range for tearing down enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this for running, jumping, dodging and strafing due to its high mobility.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- While attacking, go forward and backward, left and right for your opponent to have a more complicated time on trying to kill you.
- Pickoff its users from a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- Against strafers wielding this weapon, use a powerful Primary weapon.
- Be aware that these users can 3-4 shot kill you.
- The burning attribute is very helpful and could be very disturbing for some people, so avoid these users at all costs.
Have a lethal weapon that is at least used for slight close range or higher.
- This weapon was initially called the Diablo.
- It became much longer in a recent update.
- When killing another user in Multiplayer, they will turn to ashes and crumble into pieces. The same animation is used for Frag Grenades and some other pyromaniac weapons.
- This weapon was originally the strongest weapon in the game, but it was beaten by the Candy Baton by one point of lethality. However, the Candy Baton got nerfed dramatically and the Fire Demon, stats wise, is better.
- As of the 11.0.0 update, this weapon received the 'Burning' attribute.
- This was slightly changed in the 11.2.0 update.
- In the 13.5.0 update, previous owners of this weapon has had their weapons to have a combat level of 16.