|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This weapon is a twin to the Dark Mage Wand because of its aspect. It has a demon-like eye on the top, which glows yellow to red. The handle color is golden-red and black on the edges. Overall, it takes on the appearance of a sceptre, with sinister vibes.
- Use this in Knife Party since it is a melee weapon only map.
- Use this in close range, otherwise, it would useless in longer ranges.
- In Knife Party, try to swing it at multiple players, for great advantage and kill-stealing.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if hit.
- This is also useful against enemy AIs, especially in Arena, since the weapon's area damage combined with the Burning trait racks up easy kills and points.
- In Knife Party, swing one or two shots, by the head, then go forward and backward while jumping.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, if fighting in maps apart from Knife Party.
Have ranged weapons paired with it to grant extra mobility and firepower, especially with the cumbersome ones.
- The Fire Orb, Santa Sword, and the Storm Hammer are the only melee weapons to have area damage.
- The Fire Orb and Fire Demon are only melee weapons which have the Burning trait.
- The design of this weapon may be based on the Dark Mage Wand.
- The efficiency was nerfed in the 11.1.0 update; from 18 to 16.
- Of all weapons unlocked at level 27, this weapon has a lowest damage, having only 16 efficiency.