|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a light-brown book opened, revealing its written contents. The front cover has a ruby embed on it. Its projectile is a fireball.
It has high damage, moderate rate of fire, very low capacity, but no need for a reload, and high mobility.
- This weapon is very good at tearing down heavy armored players since it has high damage.
- Use it on close to medium ranges for a less complicated duel.
- The statistics say this weapon has a very low fire rate although it fires fast for high damage weapons, possibly faster than the Solar Power Cannon. Mixed with its two shot kill, it may be better than the said weapon.
- Conserve as much ammunition as possible due to its low capacity and the cartridge supply.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Get better accessories that allow you to jump higher, so that you can jump right on top of the player and throw fireballs at them, but be sure to not get hit by your own fireball.
- If you meet a player who has the weapon, watch your head. Players could jump over you and kill you it.
- It's recommended to use it with the Electro Blast Rifle. Switch between both weapons while firing for best results.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- As it has slow moving projectiles, it is easy to dodge at long ranges. The easiest way to kill the user is to use a long range weapon, preferably a Sniper.
- Use the weapon yourself, as in catching a hacker with a hacker.
Bring a Sniper weapon for long range encounters.
- This, alongside the Frost Beam Spell, the Thunder Spell, the Bee Swarm Spell and the Love Spell are currently the only spell books in the game.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.