|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Firestarter is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 8.2.1 update.
It has a bright red pit stock, with a yellow dot on it. The base is a gray color, with a red hand hold. The end of the barrel is yellow. It is a re-skin of the Grenade Launcher.
It's a quite powerful weapon and inflicts high damage and does more damage than its counterpart. Each clip holds 1 Ammo out of 6, so 7 total. You start out with 4 in reserve.
- Make your shots count, because the weapon can only be used once before reloading
- Aim at the ground near the enemy to ensure that it will hit the enemy. This also grants the chance of a one shot kill with the increased efficiency.
- Use a gear piece such as the Demolition Cape or Bandit Bandage to make this weapon more reliable in a short to medium range scenario.
- Move around the enemy to avoid getting inside the blast radius.
- Attack the user with a hard hitting weapon such as Impulse Sniper Rifle while they are reloading.
Have a reliable Primary or Backup weapon at hand such as Royal Fighter, Veteran, or Void Energy Pistol, as this weapon isn’t very reliable in most medium-range scenarios. Also bring a long-range Sniper like Flag Keeper or Adamant Sniper Rifle.
- It is based off of the M79 Grenade Launcher.
- Despite the name, it does not have a Burning effect.
- In the 12.6.0 update, it was given upgrades, making it a much more desirable weapon.
- In the Battle Pass Phoenix Order Event, it is available as a reward for the standard Battle Pass. Its current efficiency as of this event is 31 (from 23).
- This, the Eva, and the Heart of Volcano are the only weapons available to claim during the Battle Pass Phoenix Order Event. It is the only one you can claim without an upgraded Battle Pass.
- It could be referencing a dubstep song "Firestarter" by FriskiNippa that can be seen here.
- It has been brought back in the latest update as a reward for reaching Level 47 for the Battle Pass.