|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Firestarter is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 8.2.1 update.
It has a bright red pit stock, with a yellow dot on it. The base is a gray color, with a red hand hold. The end of the barrel is yellow. It is a re-skin of the Grenade Launcher.
It's a quite powerful weapon and inflicts high damage and does more damage than its counterpart. Each clip holds 1 Ammo out of 6, so 7 total. You start out with 4 in reserve.
- Make your shots count, because the weapon has only has a one shot capacity.
- Aim at the ground near the enemy to ensure that it will hit the enemy.
- Move around the enemy to avoid getting inside the blast radius.
- Attack the user once the user is reloading.
Have an alternative weapon that you can use to defend yourself once the weapon has been used.
- It is based off of the M79 Grenade Launcher.
- Despite the name, it does not have a Burning effect.
- It could be referencing a dubstep song "Firestarter" by FriskiNippa that can be seen here.