|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Firestorm Up2 is the third and final upgrade for the Firestorm, and was introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
This weapon's shape looks almost excactly like the Firestorm and its upgrade. However, it is silver, with a red skull on the sides.
This launcher is a good weapon; you can use it to counter Big Buddy, Armageddon, Bass Cannon, Overcharged Blaster, Missile Thrower, and Pumpkin Thrower. It's also worth noting that the lethality is at a high 21, it can kill an unarmored player within the blast radius, which is rare for a weapon.
- It's recommended to use this weapon when there are a lot of enemies. The Firestorm Up2 inflicts much more damage than the original firestorm, so it's more effective in combat. In combat, make use of the fact that the grenades usually push enemies away making it harder hit the target again.
- Again, it is highly recommended to jump above the target and shoot the enemy in the head for a higher chance of 1 shot kill.
- This weapon still has a slow firing rate and limited range, so use a long ranged weapon to defeat the player who holds it.
Equip a long ranged weapon, like the Secret Forces Rifle.
- It is actually based on the M32A1 Grenade Launcher.
- It uses the same scope as the State Defender, Cherry Bomb, and formerly, "Bastion".
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.
- Ever since the removal of this weapon in the 12.0.0 update, all cost forms are now 140 .