|| This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.
|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The Fireworks Launcher Up1 is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update. It is the second form of the Fireworks Launcher.
It has a grey handle, with a fuse coming out of the top of it. It also has a few colors which may represent the fireworks at the front of the weapon.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- It is quite inaccurate, so aim as much as you can.
- It has area damage, so you can blast its ammunition near your opponent.
- It has low capacity, so try to conserve as much ammunition as possible.
- It can be used in Sandbox, casually, but however, its ammunition will not automatically provide a message while firing it at a player.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- This weapon doesn't have too much accuracy, but dodge against its fireworks and use an area damage weapon.
Have an accurate long ranged weapon.
- It the only weapon that is firework themed.
- It was added in the 10.1.0 update along with a few other weapons.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the fuse that's located behind the weapon now has a burning animation, similar to the fuse of the Big Buddy and the flaming arrow of the Magic Bow.
- In the 12.5.0 update, this upgrade was removed, due to the updated upgrade system.