|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a grey handle, with a fuse coming out of the top of it. It also has a few colors which may represent the fireworks at the front of the weapon.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- It is quite inaccurate so aim as much as you can.
- It has area damage so you can blast its ammunition near your opponent.
- It has low capacity so try to conserve as much ammunition as possible.
- It can be used in Sandbox, casually, but however, its ammunition will not automatically provide a message while firing it at a player.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Pick off its users from long range.
N/A (Final Upgrade)
Have an accurate long ranged weapon.
- It the only weapon that is firework themed.
- It was added in the 10.1.0 update along with a few other weapons.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the fuse that's located behind the weapon now has a burning animation, similar to Big Buddy's fuse and the flaming arrow of the Magic Bow.