|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Flamethrower, formerly called the "Simple Flamethrower", is a default weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is a starter weapon in the Special category.
It has a shady-orange body with a black frame and grip and an orange fuel tank. And on the muzzle's end, there is a small high-temperature endlighter which allows the weapon to serve it's purpose.
The weapon possesses low lethality, high rate of fire, average mobility, and normal capacity. Use it in extremely close range because this a flamethrower.
- Use it to gradually weaken some targets then finish them off with a stronger weapon, such as switching to a sniper or your primary after a few seconds of burning the enemy players.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- It is effective in covering areas within tight corridors or hallways, such as the changing rooms in Pool Party.
- Despite the low power in higher levels, this weapon actually is very deadly in low levels (Lv. 1-7). Use this weapon in low levels.
- Pick off its users from long ranges or carry a strong weapon that kills quickly.
- If caught in the flames, escape from the user quickly.
None, because this weapon performs poorly in any map.
Due to the short effective range, a weapon with a longer range is recommended.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.
- In some modes/minigames, the Flamethrower can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- In the 12.5.0 update, it has been renamed from "Simple Flamthrower" to "Flamethrower".