|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Flaming Volcano (PGW).
The Flaming Volcano is a Special weapon located in the special section of the Armory and was released in the 8.0.0 update.
It has a red handle and gas tank, with a white base and pit stock. It also has a light green window at the top. The barrel itself is red with a white ring near the muzzle and lighter.
It's capacity increases from 40/80 to 60/120 and can be maxed out to 60/240. It's mobility is also increased and the damage as well. If you're a person who likes to sneak up on enemies, purchase this gun into your arsenal of weapons. This fast-rate gun kills a person quickly. But the disadvantage is that it can only used for close range, like the high voltage. This gun is good for any battle, and despite it being an uncommon, it can destroy.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower. However the Flaming Volcano has quite a long range for a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
- In the 8.3.0 update, this weapon was a unitary weapon without upgrades. The others have been removed.
- In 10.0.0 update, it received 2 new upgrades.
- It was previously called "Volcano" and it was the last upgrade of the Total Exterminator. The upgrade from the Doomsday Flamethrower costed 95 .
- Like all flamethrowers, it has wall break, but the area is small.
- In the 12.1.0 update it was brought back into the game.
- In the 15.1.0 Update, it was added to Battle Royale, thus adding it back to the game.