|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Flaming Volcano (PGW).
The Flaming Volcano is a Special weapon located in the special section of the Armory and was released in the 8.0.0 update.
It has a red handle and gas tank, with a white base and pit stock. It also has a light green window at the top. The barrel itself is red with a white ring near the muzzle and lighter.
It's capacity increases from 40/80 to 60/120 and can be maxed out to 60/240. It's mobility is also increased and the damage as well. If you're a person who likes to sneak up on enemies, purchase this gun into your arsenal of weapons. This fast-rate gun kills a person quickly. But the disadvantage is that it can only used for close range, like the high voltage.
- In the 8.3.0 update, this weapon was a unitary weapon without upgrades. The others have been removed.
- In 10.0.0 update, it received 2 new upgrades.
- It was previously called "Volcano" and it was the last upgrade of the Total Exterminator. The upgrade from the Doomsday Flamethrower costed 95 .
- Like all flamethrowers, it has wall break, but the area is small.
- In the 12.1.0 update it was brought back into then game.