|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a grey handle and red gas tank, with a white base and pit stock. It also has a light green window at the top. The barrel itself is red with a white ring near the muzzle and lighter.
It has decent damage and capacity for high levels, but it's overshadowed by low range.
- Its mobility is increased and the damage as well from the previous version. It's recommended to sneak up on enemies because this fast-firing gun kills players quickly.
- Try to hit players from behind or in small spaces.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use range weapons like Primary guns.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
None (final form)
Keep powerful range and melee weapons in your arsenal. Use them when your opponent notices you.
- Other players will see the person holding The Pixel Gun with a very fast fire rate but it was changed to Pet Dragon once upgraded.
- It was given a burning affect in the 11.1.0 update.
- In the 12.1.0 update it was brought back into the game.