|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It resembles a Blunderbuss (Used in the 16-17th century). The muzzle and grip panel are pale yellow in color. Its stock is white, decorated with four flower decals ranging from deep red to pale pink in color.
It has decent damage, a rather quick fire rate, mediocre capacity, and high mobility
- Use in close range. Target at players feet to increase chances of hitting. This weapon does not fire in an arc which can be utilized for air shots and as a cheap Armageddon. It does nowhere near the latters the damage however. Overall, it is a pretty good weapon to say the least especially at survival and lower levels.
- Use the weapon against moderately-damaged armored players or to pick off weakened targets.
- Pick off it's users from long ranges.
- Jump around to avoid area damage, such as using the Rocket Jump technique.
Have a Sniper weapon equipped, in case if fighting in long ranged duels.
- This gun bears resemblance to the Blunderbuss type weapons that pirates used in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- When the gun shoots, you can see floral particles hover around.
- This, the Plasma Releaser Up1, Turbo Pistols Up2 and Water Pistol Up2 are the only Backup weapons to have a mobility of 130.
- It used to be called the "Flower Mega Power".