|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
Four Seasons was a multiplayer map introduced in the 10.5.0 update.
The map takes place on an island in the middle of an ocean and contains four corners that contain different landscapes. Each of the corners represents a season.
The top right corner represents spring, where a floating island can be seen that contains grass, trees, and a mountain containing a cave where a stream of water can be seen running through the cave. Colourful butterflies can be seen flying around this part.
The top left corner represents winter. A large, snowy hill containing trees can be seen in the middle of the corner that contains a cave, which is the main spawn point for one of the teams.
The bottom left corner represents summer. It contains a beach with a sandy hill and palm trees.
The bottom right corner represents fall. The corner contains a damp forest with large jungle trees, mushrooms, and giant thorn branches that could harm a player if touched. This is the main spawn point for the other team.
The middle of the map contains a platform that connects the four corners. Four colored cubes can be seen that represents their corresponding seasons and a large cube can be seen in the middle of the cubes, constantly changing colour.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0. update.
- The map was the winning map in the Pixel Gun Company's map making contest on Facebook.
- Each of the corners contains elements of other maps;
- The top right corner is based off of Sky Islands.
- The top left corner is based off of Winter Island.
- The bottom left corner is based off of Paradise Resort.
- The bottom right corner is based off of the campaign level, Swamp.Removed Content
Weapons Maps Wear Gadgets Modes Craft Items Other GamesCategory page