|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frank Sheepone is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
It's a small, anthropomorphic sheep with a black mustache, lined suit, black bowler hat, and a red necktie, it also wields a drum-clip Thompson submachine gun.
It has moderate damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and average mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- Use it to tear down enemy armor.
- Don't stop dodging attacks whilst damaging enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close-to-medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Simply jump around the users and do basic evasive maneuvering to prevent most of the damage.
Anthropomorphic "gangsta" sheep.
Have a sniper to engage in long-range fights, as this weapon lacks a sight. Also, incorporate into your loadout a more mobile weapon in order to get closer to firefights.
- It refers to a Frank Capone, a criminal from the 1920s & 1930's, with the legendary Al Capone as one of his brothers.
- It's another weapon that is a real animal, like the Pet Dragon, the Mr. Squido, and the Loud Piggy.
- The player will reload the Sheeps gun, The animal will turn its head to the player and make it seem as if he is quickly telling the player something (It could be the other way around). The Sheep will nod afterward.
- The weapon it is holding is the Thompson sub-machine gun.
- The weapon can possibly be Brave Patriot