|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a mixture of light blue and white color, with a triple ringed barrel. The ammo pack seems to be at the top of the gun, and resembles a water bottle. The scope is on the left side of the gun, like the Plasma Releaser.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity and average mobility.
- It uses up the ammo rather quickly, so be sure to pick up ammo spawns.
- The gun is one of the quietest gun in game, making it good for ambushing.
- It easily tears off armor.
- The ray is quite obvious. Look for it while you're running.
- The gun uses ammo quite fast and has a slow recharge time. Be sure to attack it at that time
- Pick off the users from long ranges while still unsuspected.
- AS it needs accuracy to be deadly, area damage weapons easily picks off its users.
Bring a weapon with higher capacity in case it ran out of ammo.
- The gun sound while shooting is the Respawnables's Chemrail (TES-Chemrail) sound.
- When you hold this gun in your hand, the mechanisms on the side go in and out continuously.
- The beam is similar to the beams of the Dragon Breath and the Solar Ray Rifle.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade, the Freeze Ray Rifle Up2.
- There could possibly be a comparison of this against the Solar Ray Rifle Up1.
- In the 10.2.0 update, the scope was removed.
- It slightly resembles the ZCS Wipeout from SAS Zombie Assault 3.
- It was finally given the "Slow The Target" attribute in the 11.2.4 update.