|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a mixture of light blue and white color, with a triple ringed barrel. The ammo pack seems to be at the top of the gun, and resembles a water bottle. The scope was on the left side of the gun, like the Plasma Releaser, but the scope was removed. It slightly resembles the ZCS Wipeout from SAS Zombie Assault 3.
It has great damage, high rate of fire, a large capacity and high mobility for levels 27 and above.
- It uses up the ammo rather quickly, so be sure to pick up ammo spawns.
- The gun is one of the quietest gun in game, making it good for ambushing.
- Try to use this gun in a short/medium range, like Silent School.
- Go for headshots to maximize damage.
- This can be used for targeting Sniper users, albeit with difficulty.
- The ray is quite obvious. Look for it while you're running.
- The gun uses ammo quite fast and has a slow recharge time. Be sure to attack it at that time.
- The scope was removed, so use a 10x scoped weapon to pick off the user.
- Area damage can make short work of its users.
N/A (Final upgrade)
Use a Sniper weapon, since this weapon is only suitable at medium range.
- The gun sound while shooting is the Respawnables's Chemrail (TES-Chemrail) sound.
- When you hold this gun in your hand, the mechanisms on the side go in and out continuously, similar to how the 3 pistons on the Acid Cannon move up and down while moving.
- In the 10.2.0 update, the scope was removed.
- It was finally given the "Slows The Target" attribute in the 11.2.4 Update
- The damage was buffed slightly in the 11.2.4 update.
- Although not mentioned "Silent" in the attributes, it is really silent in the game.