|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frost Beam Spell is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Frost Beam Spell.
Alike the other spells, its appearance is a book. The Frost Beam Spell has a blue cover, with white corners. When it is wielded, a cloudy wisp will float above the player's right hand (perhaps something involved with ice) while their left hand will hold the spell book. When fired, it will release a solid beam of light which is turquoise in color.
Like any other spell books, if a player moves whilst wielding one, its pages oscillate.
This weapon has a normal rate of fire for a laser-type weapon, normal capaciy, average mobility, and high damage once fully upgraded.
- Use this weapon to slow players and prevent them from jumping, then attack with an area damage weapon or headshot them with a sniper.
- Go for weakened players, as this weapon can easily finish them.
- Use a high damaging weapon first, then finish them off with this weapon.
- This weapon does not have a scope, so attack users of this from a far distance, with a sniping weapon.
- Strafing left and right will make you more of a difficult target.
- Avoid being in close range, as you are more vulnerable that way. This weapon also slows the target, so keep in mind that you are susceptible to that if you are trying to escape a fight.
Ice / Winter themed.
- This weapon is currently one of the 10 spells in game, the others being Fireball Spell, the Thunder Spell, the Bee Swarm Spell, Love Spell, Poison Spell, Airblade Spell, Curse Spell, Shadow Spell, and Earth Spike Spell.
- It is one of two spells in the Special category, the other being the Curse Spell.
- It is the second-cheapest spell of all spells, with the lowest costing one being the Thunder Spell. Despite that, the Thunder Spell is actually more efficient.
- In the update 12.1.0, there was a glitch where the weapon could one shot players if touched, even though it's efficiency only being 10.
- However this was fixed in the 12.1.1. update.