|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frost Beam Spell is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Frost Beam Spell.
Alike the other spells, its appearance is a book. The Frost Beam Spell has a blue cover, with white corners. When it is wielded, a cloudy wisp will float above the player's right hand (perhaps something involved with ice) while their left hand will hold the spell book. When fired, it will release a solid beam of light which is turquoise in color.
Like any other spell books, if a player moves whilst wielding one, its pages oscillate.
This weapon has good lethality, however has the lowest rate of fire compared to other spells. Its mobility is also only satisfactory.
- As this spell has a low rate of fire, it is advised you make each shot count, as well as have good aim. Go for headshots to maximise damage.
- Go for weakened players, as this weapon can easily finish them.
- This weapon does not have a scope, so attack users of this from a far distance, with a sniping weapon.
- Strafing left and right will make you more of a difficult target.
- Avoid being in close range, as you are more vulnerable that way. This weapon also slows the target, so keep in mind that you are susceptible to that if you are trying to escape a fight.
Ice / Winter themed.
It is recommended to have a weapon for close-quarters, such as a rifle. A weapon with a scope could also take over when you engage in long-range attacks.
- This weapon is currently one of the 5 spells in game, the others being Fireball Spell, the Thunder Spell, the Bee Swarm Spell and the Love Spell.
- As of update 10.4.0, it is the first and only Special weapon which is a spell.
- It is the second-cheapest spell of all spells, with the lowest costing one being the Thunder Spell. Despite that, the Thunder Spell is actually more efficient.
- In the update 12.1.0, there was a glitch where the weapon could one shot players if touched, even though it's efficiency only being 10.
- However this was fixed in the 12.1.1. update.