|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like the other spells, its appearance is a book. It has a blue cover with white corners on its edges. While its contents indicate its use, where there is an outline of a player on the left page (whereas they were imbued/attacked with the spell) and the arcane on the right page, the texts can't be read, however.
When wielded, a cloud of frost will float above the player's right hand while their left hand will hold the spell book. When fired, it will release a solid beam of light which is turquoise in color.
When a user moves with the spell in hand, the pages flop.
This weapon has average damage, an average rate of fire, decent capacity and high mobility.
- As it has the laser trait, it can reach enemies at about any distances.
- Go for the head to maximize damage.
- Use it against weakened players.
- It can be used to drill enemy armor, which can be useful in team-working scenarios. As this weapon also slows the target down, making them more vulnerable to hit. Providing support.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafing left and right will make you more of a difficult target.
- Avoid being in close range, as you are more vulnerable that way. This weapon also slows the target, so keep in mind that you are susceptible to that if you are trying to escape a fight.
- If you were unfortunately caught with the spell, deal as much damage to the user.
Ice/Winter and Magic themed.
It is recommended to have a weapon for close-quarters, such as a Primary weapon. A scoped weapon also aids you in long-ranged combats.
- This weapon is currently one of the 5 spells of the game, the others being the Fireball Spell, Thunder Spell, Love Spell and the Bee Swarm Spell.
- As of update 10.4.0, it is the first and only Special weapon which is a spell.
- When one looks closely on the character's hand holding the book, they are 'reading' it upside-down. It also applies on other spells.
- A patch fixed the glitch after several updates.
- In the 12.1.0 update, there was a glitch where it could instant-kill players once a beam struck them, even though its efficiency is only at 16.
- However, this was fixed in the 12.1.1. update.
- In the 14.1.2 update, this weapon has gotten severely powercrept.