|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frozen Dragon is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It appears to be a reskinned Pet Dragon. It has dark blue scales, a blue collar. It has light blue and blue wings, dark blue legs, blue horns, spikes, and green eyes.
Use this weapon at a close range, since it is a flamethrower, but be cautious, as many players can whip out Robot Samurai or the Guardian. It is smart to pair this weapon with killer whale or another fast get away weapon if things get too tight.
- As it is a flamethrower, use it at close range.
- Use this on fast/highly mobile weapons so they can be slowed down, then finish them with another weapon.
- Useful for taking down enemies who often try to use a jetpack.
- It has the highest Damage-Per-Second (DPS) in the game, a rapid rate of fire, good capacity and moderate mobility.
- This can be useful for taking down invisible players
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Do not engage its users in close range as this weapon can deal heavy damage on you.
- Have a rocket jump weapon you could use to get away if the user is nearby
- Use Robot Samurai, or Guardian to damage the player heavily, the Frozen Dragon is useless in countering the Robot Samurai's high HP
Have a long ranged weapon, as this is a short ranged weapon. Having the Killer Whale is especially useful when in need of jumping to the enemies.
- It is basically the opposite of the Pet Dragon. The pet dragon burns enemies, and this slows them down.
- This and the Pet Dragon are the only Dragon-themed weapons that are alive.
- This, Mystical Ore Emitter, and Gas Launcher are the flamethrowers that does not shoot flames.
- When reloaded, the dragon is fed a small version of the Snowball.