|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Future Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update. It is the first form of the Future Rifle.
It is white, grey, and red. There is a grey and red stock in the back of the weapon and another in front of it that is white and red, the handle is white and grey, the ammo clip is white and red, the 2x scope is white, and the nozzle is red. On both sides of the weapon is a red crosshair with a red dot in the center of it.
It has good damage, great rate of fire, moderate capacity and low mobility.
- Try to get a headshot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage.
- Its 2x scope makes it better at close to medium range attacks, except for long range attacks.
- Stick to short ranged areas for easier and accurate shots against enemies.
- Because of its low mobility, try to have a fast melee in handy for better speed, strafing and other purposes.
- It's silence ability makes it great for sneaking up on people.
- Try to attack at long range so you won't get killed very easily.
- If possible, shoot the enemy with a strong weapon from a distance for an easier kill.
- Area damage weapons can make short work with those users.
A futuristic rifle, as the name states.
Use a weapon or item with better mobility for easier travelling around areas.
- It is based off of the BAL-27 AE assault rifle from the video game, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
- It actually has a 2x scope, not a 4x scope.
- It has the same amount of ammo as the Combat Rifle Up1, with 35 ammo and around 75 reserve ammo.
- Its lethality and 2x scope makes the weapon perfect for long-range attacks unlike other weapons.