|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Gas Launcher is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update. It is the first form of the Gas Launcher.
It is all green, it has a handle, a barrel, a skeleton stock, and a huge canister on the underside of the gun. The canister features a dark-greenish skull and crossbones. Judging by the character's animation, the clip holds some sort of liquid on the inside, meaning that the chamber works like a flame thrower; adding a solution to the liquid to create a gas spray.
This is similar to flamethrowers like the Flaming Volcano, so this weapon is only effective in extremely close ranged maps. However, it has great damage, great fire rate, high capacity and average mobility in levels 12-21.
- As this is a flamethrower-based weapon, you must use this in close-range maps.
- Keep a long-ranged weapon with you, as the weapon can only go so far in front of you.
- Pair your Engineer Mask Up2 with this weapon, as it's ammo can be unbelievably maxed out to 60/420.
- Stay out of the range of the user, as this weapon can only shoot a little bit in front of it.
- Try to engage in a long-ranged fight with your sniper. The range is extremely limited, so long-range shootouts make this weapon useless.
- Using jetpacks or high mobility weapons will aid you in escaping and evading these users when they ambush you. Weapons such as the Dark Force Saber will easily outrun these users, but be careful if you decide to engage using a shotgun or another Flamethrower based weapon, for this weapon can actually very quickly tear down your armour.
Equip at least one long range due to this weapon having an extremely limited range.
- In Android, this and 4 other weapons were added in a seperated update with 8 others being added in the update before the 10.3.1. However, in iOS, all 13 weapons were added in one update.
- In the 11.2.0 update, it was given the poison property.
- The mobility has been buffed from 100 to 115, as it has 10 weight.
- The weapon shares some characteristics and an identical look to the Sprayer from Command and Conquer: Renegade.