|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is all green, it has a handle, a barrel, a skeleton stock, and a huge canister on the underside of the gun. The canister features a dark-greenish skull and crossbones. Judging by the character's animation, the clip holds some sort of liquid on the inside, meaning that the chamber works like a flamethrower; adding a solution to the liquid to create a gas spray.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, high capacity and above-average mobility.
- As this is a flamethrower-based weapon, use this in close-range maps.
- Keep a long-ranged weapon with you, as the weapon can only go so far in front of you.
- Pair the Engineer Mask Up2 with this weapon, as it's ammo can be unbelievably maxed out to 75/540.
- Paired with the Voodoo Snowman it will quickly get a kill at any range
- Very quickly drains the health of things players place such as Energy Shield
- Use this to combat melee users.
- Stay out of the range of the user, as this weapon can only shoot a little bit in front of it.
- Try to engage in a long-ranged fight with your sniper. The range is extremely limited, so long-range shootouts make this weapon completely useless.
- Try to strafe and jump around then your attacker will not be able to attack you properly and you will be able to finish him/her off.
Have a weapon with a longer range, due to the extremely limited range of the weapon. Also have a powerful melee just in case people have more powerful close range weapon than you.
- Its stats are very similar to the Flaming Volcano Up2, with the Gas Launcher Up1 having 1 more and 5 less capacity than the Flaming Volcano Up2.
- In the 11.2.0 update, it was given the Poison property.
- This is one of 2 flamethrowers that doesn't actually emit fire, the other being the Mystical Ore Emitter.