|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Golden Friend (PG3D).
It's a modified version of the Simple Machine Gun, with some parts replaces with golden elements. It also has a scope with a green laser.
The Golden Friend is an efficient primary weapon.
- It's recommended to use its scope often to hit the enemies' head and maximize the damage.
- This weapon is useful at both medium and long range.
- Focus on single enemies: don't shoot other players until the previous one is defeated.
- Attack at close range with Melee weapons. It will be difficult to Golden Friend holders to hit you, especially if they are scoping.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- As it's ammo capacity is relatively low, you can use that to your advantage.
- The Golden Friend has been given for free to the Pixel Gun World closed-beta testers.
- Unfortunately, players who have joined after the end of the CBT cannot obtain this. The same with the Crown Of Discoverer's.
- It's the first weapon to be revealed as a completely new item in Pixel Gun World.
- However, it was introduced also in Pixel Gun 3D shortly after, as a daily Gift Box weapon. (See Golden Friend (PG3D)).
- The scope of this weapon in PGW is different from the one in PG3D.
- Also, the scope of this weapon in PG3D doesn't have a green laser towards the scope like this version of this weapon.
- The Golden Friend resembles to a real life firearm Heckler & Koch MP5A3. This weapon has two type of stock :Fixed and retractable.
- The H&K MP5A3 were also involved in many video games. Including Counter Strike, Call of Duty and others.