|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Good & Evil is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
The Good & Evil is a re-skin of the Romeo & Juliet.
The dagger wielded by right hand has a black pommel, a red handle, a black hilt with a red crystal. Its blade color is black with red flame-shape in the center of the blade. The right dagger represents the "evil" side.
The dagger wielded by left hand has a vanilla yellow pommel, a blue handle, a vanilla yellow hilt with a blue crystal. Its blade color is vanilla yellow with blue flame-shape in the center of the blade. The left dagger represents the "good" side.
- Aim for the head and get headshots to maximize the damage dealt with an enemy player.
- Strafe around to minimize the damage received from weapons such as Secret Forces Rifle or Infiltrator.
- Pick off the users from long ranges.
- Close quarters weapons with higher hitboxes such as Ghost Lantern, Gas Launcher or even Santa Sword, are great at forcing the weapon's user back.
Good and evil theme/dark and light theme.
Pair this with Singular Grenade to pull them in, watch out for sniper fire, and headshot them to death. If caught in a long-range duel, bring a wall-break Sniper such as the Prototype. Carry a lighter weapon with you.
- This weapon is a re-skin of the Romeo & Juliet.
- This is one of only three weapons with the Random Effect attribute, the other being the Fidget Thrower and Shaman's Bow
- It is the only Melee weapon with this attribute.
- This weapon was released in the 13.5.0 update, along with other re-skins of some other weapons.
- This weapon is the only dual-wield weapon with two different parts.
- if language set into Chinese, its name will change to “Ying Yang”.
- Prior to the 15.1.0 update, the Good & Evil was capable of a one hit kill.
- Since the release of the 15.1.0 update and the subsequent return of the previous upgrade system, however, the Good & Evil was nerfed to a 3 to 4 hit kill.