|This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Gordon is the said inventor of the Prototype.
By the drawing, it is a pixelated man with short hair, a pair of glasses and a lab coat. Since Gordon is confirmed exclusively as a drawing, there is no confirmed appearance with his color.
However, with the Scientist skin, it could presume Gordon himself. However, it is left unconfirmed if the Scientist skin is Gordon or not.
Through his research, he and his team discovered a portal-creating element (unofficially named 'portal crystal'), which they found fascinating and somehow weaponized it, and the Prototype was born in Area 52.
- Gordon's storyis on the Pixel Gun Forums, which was officially made and presumably drawn by one of the developers.
- As the forums were downed with PGW, his story was explained above this section.
- His story may be based on Gordon Freeman from the Half-Life series. Exception Gordon Freeman ripped a portal leading to an another dimension while Gordon simply found a portal-creating element and weaponized it.
- He is the only character who isn't shown in both Pixel Gun games.
- The Scientist skin found in the wear section of PG3D's skins is possibly him.
- His 'portal crystal' discovery can be found in one of the team's spawn in Area 52 Labs.
- It is unknown if he was actually confirmed by all Pixel Gun Company staff because not much is known about him, and he is not present in any Pixel Gun games.