|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Shogun Helmet.
The Great Samurai Helmet is an accessory added in the 6.0.0 update. It is located in the Accessory section of the Armory.
The helmet is colored green with yellow details on the head. It also covers the entire head.
The helmet is colored green with yellow details on the head.
☆: Increases speed (+5%), increases all Melee weapons' damage (+5%) and makes its users jump higher (+5%).
- Use this hat in order to jump on high obstacles and to quickly escape from intense situations.
- Try strafing bullets, lasers and other fire-entities, using this hat.
- Use Melee weapons, and most importantly, aim for the head.
- If you have the skill, try as best as you can aiming its users who strafe often.
- Try using Homing Missile weapons or gadgets in order to encounter players who jump and strafe often.
- However, with these weapons/ gadgets, do this action in close range, because the strafing players will take an advantage from the range of these weapons/ gadgets.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- It was the only accessory that covers completely the player's head, making it invisible for other players.
- In the 10.3.0 update, the red face was removed now making it not the only helmet that covers the players head.