|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
Just like the Grenade Launcher, except that a brown grip has been added.
The Grenade Launcher Up1 introduces moderate lethality, low fire rate, low capacity and average mobility.
- Use it at close to medium range, which are the most suitable ranges for it.
- Do not aim directly forward, as this introduces a looping shot attribute.
- Due to its moderate lethality, use it against weakened players, for faster killing and better ammunition conserving.
- When rocket jumping, jump once or twice, then aim to the ground quickly after being in mid-air.
- Make your shots as accurate as possible, because at times, the target won't get damaged due to its inaccuracy.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while jumping and killing, because, the player won't likely be able to hit you due to him/her being confused.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It's not a big necessity to dodge the ammunition due to the Grenade Launcher Up1 being quite inaccurate.
Have a good long ranged weapon like the Anti-Hero Rifle.
- It is based off the real world M79 grenade launcher.