|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
It is a re-skinned Grenade Launcher Up1, because it has a blue details and a small fire symbol on the shoulder shock.
The Grenade Launcher Up2 introduces good lethality, low fire rate, low capacity and average mobility.
- Use it at close to medium range, which are the most suitable ranges for it.
- Do not aim directly forward, as this introduces a looping shot attribute.
- Due to its low lethality, use it against weakened players, for faster killing and better ammunition conserving.
- When rocket jumping, jump once or twice, then aim to the ground quickly after being in mid-air.
- Make your shots as accurate as possible, because at times, the target won't get damaged due to its inaccuracy.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while jumping and killing, because, the player won't likely be able to hit you due to him/her being confused.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It's not a big necessity to dodge the ammunition due to the Grenade Launcher Up2 being quite inaccurate and dealing little damage.
Have a good long ranged weapon like the Anti-Hero Rifle.
- It is based off the real world M79 grenade launcher.
- It has a similar design to the Firestarter, except it has a blue body instead of a red one.