|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Guerrilla Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the early updates.
It is based off the real world Dragunov SVD sniper rifle. It has a wooden skeleton stock, a black body, magazine, and a black barrel. It also has a wooden handguard and a 10x scope.
- Due to the quick firing rate and the scope, the guerrilla rifle is very accurate at long range, and even if you miss it can quickly fire off another 7-8 shots to get the job done. With its high firing rate, it is deadly in the hands of a sniper who can easily get head-shots. The guerrilla rifle is also the best rifle to no-scope with. Due to its ability to hold 48 ammo, it can be used under cover for most of a game, such as Flag Capture on the Two Castles map, where there are many prime spots for sniping.
- Using a Heavy rocket weapon can blow back a scoped opponent enough to be able to get behind them without them being able to react.
- automatic weapons can kill a user quickly.
Have a close range, mobile, area damage weapon.
- This weapon and the Brutal Headhunter are added in the Parkour City update. In this map there's a sign that will show that these weapons are useful there.
- The name implies in real life, due to many guerrilla groups favoring the Dragunov SVD sniper rifle.
- In the 9.4.0 update, its sound was changed to the Dragonov sound from Far Cry 4 and is now the only weapon to have an actual kickback animation.
- It is one of the few semi-automatic snipers in the game.