|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It looks like the Guerrilla Rifle, except that the brown parts turned into red, the nozzle looks cleaner and has a black clip with a 10x scope.
The Guerrilla Rifle has normal capacity, average mobility, average efficiency, and moderately fast firing rate.
- Due to the moderately fast firing rate, can be used to quickly tear enemy armor down.
- It's quite effective against moderately fast targets.
- Due to its many disadvantages in the higher levels, use this in lower levels.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Engage close ranged combats with its users to finish them off quickly.
- Any weapons that higher firepower could easily defeats its users.
Equip a Heavy weapon.
- This gun is based off of the Russian Dragunov SVD sniper rifle.
- It also has an added muzzle brake.
- It has a red color sceme rather than a wooden stock and handguard.