|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It looks like the Guerrilla Rifle, except that the brown parts turned into red, the nozzle looks cleaner and has a black clip with a 10x scope.
The Guerrilla Rifle Up1 has normal capacity, average mobility, average lethality, and moderately fast firing rate. Here are some tips and counters for its users.
- Due to the moderately fast firing rate. It can be used to quickly tear enemy armor down.
- Quite effective against moderately fast targets and dodgers who jump.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Fight in medium range and higher for a less complicated duel.
- Due to its slightly slow mobility, use this as a defensive weapon, but however, do not stand still, as you will be an easy target against other opponents.
- Ambush other players, especially if they're weakened.
- Engage close ranged combats with its users to finish them off quickly.
- Any weapons that higher firepower could easily defeats its users.
- This weapon is no longer availible, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It has an added muzzle brake.
- It has a red color scheme rather than a wooden stock and handguard.