|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The model for this gun is based off of a Russian Dragnov SVD sniper rifle.It has green forest camouflage all over it, with a blue-striped ammo clip and handle. It is (like almost all the other weapons) a re-skin. If you look closely, there is a tiny white skull on the side.
The Guerrilla Rifle Up2 is a sniper rifle with 10x scope and should be treated as such. This weapon is best suited at long range as it takes a single headshot and 2 bodyshots to kill without armour. This weapon has a clip size of 9 with 9 in reserve which can be filled up to 45 in reserve.
- It is best used on large, open maps such as Parkour City and Sniper Forts.
- This weapon offers a larger margin for error due to the high rate of fire, allowing more freedom to fire.
- It works well when countering sniper rifles with a large shot interval such as the Prototype.
- This weapon is good at moving around the map while firing at enemies, making it a very versatile weapon.
- This gun works extremely well with the Automatic Peacemaker, by using the Peacemaker's high rate of fire to weaken a heavily armoured target and then headshot the target with a few rounds with the Guerilla Rifle.
- This weapon has quite low mobility so it's effective to rush the user with a high mobility gun then attack them with your melee weapon.
- If you find a player camping with this weapon use a gun capable of killing the user in 1 shot or look for an opportunity to sneak behind them with your melee weapon.
- It's small amount of ammo can be a hindrance to the user , use the time to attack when he or she reloads.
N/A (Final Upgrade)
Try to equip it with a Primary weapon lacking a scope (or with a 2x scope, reasonably low) for mid-long range encounters.
- It's an odd fact how this and the Brutal Headhunter both had only a 4x scope when the map Sniper Forts was released featuring the Sniper Rifle which had a x10 scope.
- Oddly, the strips on the clip aren't pixelated and appear very smooth.
- The Scope seems to made of hard chromatic plating, adding a chrome effect similar to Half Life's weapons.