|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Gum Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It is a reskinned Balloon Cannon, obviously themed after bubble gums (brands, wrappers, and colors of the bubble gum).
This weapon has a moderate power, a low Fire rate, low capacity, and a lower than average mobility.
- Use this like the original Balloon Cannon.
- Use this as a support weapon or in conjunction with a more powerful weapon.
- Utilize it's "Slow the target" attribute.
- Time your shots, because if you miss it would be a waste of precious ammo.
- Attack from afar.
- Try jumping to avoid it's projectiles and area damage.
- If you do get hit with it, try rocket jumping or use a high mobility weapon.
Close ranged maps.
Equip a long range weapon, because this weapon usually fails to get kills from long range, as its bullets (or gumballs) do not possess an instant travel time, thus opponents can easily dodge them.
- This weapon is meant to act more like a support weapon. Where it should be used in conjunction with other weapons that can deal even higher damage.
- In the first day of the release of 14.1.0, this weapon originally had the same name as the Balloon Cannon because of Cubic.Games forgot to rename this weapon to the "Gum Rifle". However, the next day, 14.1.1 was released and they renamed it to "Gum Rifle".
- Essentially, it is a weaponized counterpart of the Sticky Candy, however, it does not have the Disable Jumps attribute, due to the fact the Slows Down Target attribute prevents jumping as well for a limited amount of time.
- This is the first reskin of a weapon from Sandbox mode.
- In the 15.1.0 update, this surprisingly became among the strongest guns in Primary taking 3 shots to the head to kill a maxed champion armor player.
- Although its damage, it is not automatic and has a fire rate at only 72 which might be for balancing reasons.