|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It seems to be a modest, standard and powerful weapon. It has a black and white handle, a clip that contains a few harpoons in it, a white scope, one harpoon that it on the light brown nozzle and it has other white and light brown details.
Despite this weapon not looking all that powerful, it can kill a max armored player in 2 to 3 headshots.
- Always aim for the head at enemy players.
- This has a 2X scope, however, use the scope in medium range, because the harpoon has a slow bullet travel time. Generally, the recommended range to use this weapon is at close to medium ranges. Also, play at close range maps like Pool Party, as a result, it will have many disadvantages in long ranged maps like Heaven Garden.
- When encountering players wielding weapons like the Storm Hammer, stay away from the player, but not too far, then kill the player by aiming for the head.
- Burst fire, as it has a slightly fast fire rate and a limited capacity. Also, the crosshairs drastically spread if spraying and praying, so it is best to burst fire, even at close range.
- Use gadgets like the Battle Mech and the Demon Stone, as they have a certain advantage on beating its users.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- When fighting, it is easy to dodge the Harpoon Gun's harpoons. Stay at long range, or at least at medium range, then finish them off with a Primary weapon.
- Even when running out of ammunition, a harpoon is still shown on the nozzle.
- It has been given the Bleeding property in the 11.2.0 update, despite its removal from an earlier update.
- It is one of the three weapons to have a clip which indicates the ammunition from the exterior. The two other weapons being the Pencil Thrower and the Bad Doctor.
- Normally, a harpoon gun would be a more crossbow-type looking weapon. However, in Pixel Gun 3D, it seems to be a large gun which shoots harpoons.