|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
It seems to be a modest, standard and powerful weapon. It has a black and white handle, a clip that contains a few harpoons in it, a white scope, one harpoon that is sticking out of the light brown nozzle and it has white and light brown details.
This weapon can kill a max armored player in 2 to 3 headshots.
- Always aim for the head at enemy players.
- This has a 2X scope, however, use the scope in medium range, because the harpoon has a slow bullet travel time. Generally, the recommended range to use this weapon is at close to medium ranges. Also, play at close range maps like Pool Party, as a result, it will have many disadvantages in long ranged maps like Heaven Garden.
- When encountering players wielding weapons like the Storm Hammer, stay away from the player, but not too far, then kill the player by aiming for the head.
- Burst fire, as it has a slightly fast fire rate and a limited capacity. Also, the crosshairs drastically spread if spraying and praying, so it is best to burst fire, even at close range.
- Use gadgets like the Battle Mech and the Demon Stone, as they have a certain advantage on beating its users.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- When fighting, it is easy to dodge the Harpoon Gun's harpoons. Stay at long range, or at least at medium range, then finish them off with a Primary weapon.
- Even when running out of ammunition, a harpoon is still shown on the nozzle.
- It has been given the Bleeding property in the 11.2.0 update, despite its removal from an earlier update.
- It is one of the three weapons to have a clip which indicates the ammunition from the exterior. The two other weapons being the Pencil Thrower and the Bad Doctor.
- Normally, a harpoon gun would be a more crossbow-type looking weapon. However, in Pixel Gun 3D, it seems to be a large gun which shoots harpoons.