|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Health Pick-Up is a pick-up which grants the player a full health bar when picked up. Hit Points can be lost from attacks, or self-inflicted damage from their own weapon. Each player starts out with 9 hit points.
It appears as a red and bold addition symbol.
It appeared as a red heart.
It is used to recover your Health Points.
ObtainingHealth Pick-ups can be found in all maps. They each restore 9 hit points, and can also be bought for 5 Coins during a match. Each time you respawn, your health resets.
- As of the 9.2.0, you get to restore all of your health when getting a Health Pick Up, instead of 1 health piece.
- In older versions of Pixel Gun 3D, the health pick-ups were red and were a heart shape. This was changed to a plus shape due to copyright issues.
- In older versions of Pixel Gun 3D, health pick ups or heart pick ups gave a heart. Now, picking up health will grant you a completely full health bar.
- In version 10.2.0 this is no longer purchasable.
- In the 10.3.0 update, health pick ups only restores some of your health. This is because now player's health increases as they level up. This is to prevent them from restoring a large amount of health.