|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D content. If you are looking for the same content in Pixel Gun World, see Health Bar.
The player can take damage from things such as map hazards, mobs, and of course other players' weapons. An opponent player that scores a Headshot will deal double damage.
Increasing Health Points
The player can increase health points with armor sets that get stronger as it gets upgraded, the most protective being the Champion Armor Set.
In the 10.3.0 update, leveling up increases your health. (+27 HP max) and helmets are removed.
In the 12.5.0 update, the system has converted from layers of health pieces into simple health and armor bars.
This is a list counting how much total health points the player gets with armor sets (an armor set is counting the body armor and the helmet).
- No Armor: 9 health points.
- Wooden Armor Set: 11 health points (+2 with set).
- Wooden Armor Set Up1: 13 health points (+4 with set).
- Wooden Armor Set Up2: 15 health points (+6 with set).
- Iron Armor Set: 17 health points (+8 with set).
- Iron Armor Set Up1: 19 health points (+10 with set).
- Iron Armor Set Up2: 21 health points (+16 with set).
- Gold Armor Set: 23 health points (+18 with set).
- Gold Armor Set Up1: 25 health points (+20 with set).
- Gold Armor Set Up2: 27 health points (+28 with set).
- Crystal Armor Set: 29 health points (+30 with set).
- Crystal Armor Set Up1: 31 health points (+32 with set).
- Crystal Armor Set Up2: 33 health points (+36 with set).
- Ruby Armor Set: 47 health points (+38 with set).
- Ruby Armor Set Up1: 49 health points (+40 with set).
- Ruby Armor Set Up2: 53 health points (+44 with set).
- Adamant Armor Set: 59 health points (+48 with set).
- Adamant Armor Set Up1: 63 health points (+52 with set).
- Adamant Armor Set Up2: 67 health points (+56 with set).
Note: This list describes about the former armor set and health pieces.
- Although the armor bar reduces first, there are some forms of damage that reduce your health, regardless of armor. Some examples include standing on the lit stove in Ant's Life, or getting damaged by the dust cloud (or the nuclear bomb) in Nuclear City.
- If a player loses all of their health, they die, regardless of armor.
- In Pixel Gun World, health functions different in the Pixel Gun 3D former health system. As it uses a health bar other than separate hearts.
- However, in Pixel Gun World, before the 2.0.0 update, the health system looked the same as the one in Pixel Gun 3D.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, the system has converted into health and armor bars, making them being very similar to the ones from Pixel Gun World.