|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D content. If you are looking for the same content in Pixel Gun World, see Health Bar.
Health Bar is the health system in Pixel Gun 3D. They are an important aspect of the game, and players can use the Health Pick-Ups to entirely or partially fill it. There are by default 9 health pieces, and can be increased up to 24 health pieces when leveling up.
The player can take damage from things such as map hazards, mobs, and of course other players' weapons. An opponent player that scores a Headshot will deal double damage.
Increasing Health Points
The player can increase health points with armor sets that get stronger as it gets upgraded, the most protective being the Champion Armor Set.
In the 10.3.0 update, leveling up increases your health. (+27 HP max) and helmets are removed.
In the 12.5.0 update, the system has converted from layers of health pieces into health and armor bars.
In the 12.5.3 update, this change has been reverted, and the maximum amount of HP is 24.
This table indicates the minimum and maximum health pieces with and without max armor.
|Health||With(out) Maximum Armor||Total|
|Minimum Health (9)||Without Maximum Armor (0)||9|
|Minimum Health (9)||With Maximum Armor (34)||43|
|Maximum Health (24)||Without Maximum Armor (0)||24|
|Maximum Health (24)||With Maximum Armor (34)||58|
- Although the armor bar reduces first, there are some forms of damage that reduce your health, regardless of armor. Some examples include standing on the lit stove in Ant's Life, or getting damaged by the dust cloud (or the nuclear bomb) in Nuclear City.
- When you acquire more maximum health from gaining a level, the health bar does not increase horizontally, but changes the shade of red darking depending on the corresponding amount of health you acquired.
- If a player loses all of their health, they die, regardless of armor.
- In Pixel Gun World, health functions different in the Pixel Gun 3D health system. As it uses a health bar other than separate hearts.
- However, in Pixel Gun World, before the 2.0.0 update, the health system looked the same as the one in Pixel Gun 3D.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, the system has converted into health and armor bars, making them being very similar to the ones from Pixel Gun World.
- However, in the 12.5.3 update, the system has been reverted back to what it used to be.
- In the older versions, the health pieces were shaped like hearts.