|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The player can take damage from things such as map elements, mobs, and of course other players' weapons. An opponent player that scores a Headshot will deal double damage.
Increasing Health Points
The player can increase health points with armor sets that get stronger as it gets upgraded, the most protective being the Adamant Armor Set.
In the 10.3.0 update, leveling up increases your health. (+27 HP max) and helmets removed.
This is a list counting how much total health points the player gets with armor sets (an armor set is counting the body armor and the helmet).
- No Armor: 9 hit points
- Wooden Armor Set: 11 hit points (+2 with set).
- Wooden Armor Set Up1: 13 hit points (+4 with set).
- Wooden Armor Set Up2: 15 hit points (+6 with set).
- Iron Armor Set: 17 hit points (+8 with set).
- Iron Armor Set Up1: 19 hit points (+10 with set).
- Iron Armor Set Up2: 21 hit points (+16 with set).
- Gold Armor Set: 23 hit points (+18 with set).
- Gold Armor Set Up1: 25 hit points (+20 with set).
- Gold Armor Set Up2: 27 hit points (+28 with set).
- Crystal Armor Set: 29 hit points (+30 with set).
- Crystal Armor Set Up1: 31 hit points (+32 with set).
- Crystal Armor Set Up2: 33 hit points (+36 with set).
- Ruby Armor Set: 47 hit points (+38 with set).
- Ruby Armor Set Up1: 49 hit points (+40 with set).
- Ruby Armor Set Up2: 53 hit points (+44 with set).
- Adamant Armor Set: 59 hit points (+48 with set).
- Adamant Armor Set Up1: 63 hit points (+52 with set).
- Adamant Armor Set Up2: 67 hit points (+56 with set).
Not to be confused with hit points, as they are the same thing.
- Although Armor points decrease first, there are some forms of damage that reduce your health, regardless of armor. Some examples include standing on the lit stove in Ant's Life, or getting damaged by the dust cloud in Nuclear City.
- If you lose all of your health, you die, regardless of armor.
- In PGW, health functions different in the PG3D health system. As it uses a health bar other than separate hearts.
- However, in PGW, before the 2.0.0 update, the health system looked the same as the one in PG3D.