|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Heaven.
Not to be confused with Heavenly Garden, which is a craft item.
Heaven's Garden is an extra large floating map, which is very detailed and colorful, as well. It has roses, dandelions and other flowers on both sides and 1 Greek-like temples on both sides, but on the other side, it's smaller. They both have quartz columns. The smaller side's temple has a heart on top, while the tremendous temple on the bigger side has a pegasus statue on top. In front of the bigger temple, there is a road which splits into two directions. If you follow the road on the right, you will find the smaller temple. On the left, there is a giant tree, which is great for sniping. Also, on the middle is 2 chairs facing a blue table under an arch. On the table are 2 glasses, 2 plates, a candle and a pink flower, which can also be found in the background of the house of Quiet Island. There is a river in between, shaped like a T. The bottom of the T river leads to the other side and the other two goes horizontal in the middle. On the bottom left side of the map, there is a giant colorful garden, with animated unicorns. It's walled off, and it has mini colorful trees and a giant one. The giant tree has a leaf stairwell up to the top, where you will find solid clouds circling the entire map. There is also a way to get up. On the right side, there is a giant beanstalk that leads up to a cloud. The clouds can also be walked on, to one of the team's spawn point on top of the temple. The horse statue on top of the temple can also be a great barrier.
- Use long range weapons and snipe people from above, like on the top of the large great tree, also known as the rainbow tree.
- Place Turrets and throw Nuclear Grenades on the spawn of the opposing team.
- Do not use close range weapons, as this is a long range map, and close range weapons may not perform very well.
- Regarding pets, equip the Arnold 3000, since it is a ranged pet.
- Ironically, Hell Castle was removed from multiplayer when the map was released.
- The map seems somewhat to be based off of Mount Olympus in Greek Mythology.
- This map is the most popular among daters.
- In the 9.3.0 update, this map was removed from Deathmatch.
- Two larger Unicorns can be seen under the colorful trees.
- Many people like to go onto the big tree via a Jetpack to snipe.
- In the 12.2.0 update. The map was modified to features some Craft Items into the map, including Vases, a Cute Fence and a Rainbow.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Heaven Garden Heaven Garden).