|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Heavy Gifter Up1 is a shoulder-held RPG-type weapon, which is chimney-shaped. There are three red stockings on each side, and a golden bell hanging from the bottom, attached by wrapped Christmas lights around the end of the barrel.
- Despite its statistics due to its low capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon has a slow rate of fire, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat, as it takes 2 rounds to kill the target.
- It is best using this in close range in order to get some kills, and for no complicated duel.
- Run with a highly mobile Melee weapon then aim for the target/opponent.
- Try to pick off its users from afar with long-ranged weapons.
- Use high DPS/damage based weapons such as shotguns for a swift and less complicated duel.
- Always jump and dodge when engaging these users.
Have a long ranged weapon.
- This weapon provides decent gameplay to any level 26 and below. Dealing a decent amount of damage, at least enough to finish off most weakened targets. Individually, this weapon cannot really perform very well but pair this with a good DPS weapon, then you have a solid setup, as this weapon's area damage can help you finish them in a pinch.
- It shoots presents, however, they don't contain any surprises.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0.
- As of the 11.4.0 update, this weapon has been disguised as an Apocalypse Up1.
- The weapon was added back into the game temporarily in the 12.6.0 as is only available in Event Chests.