|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like it's predecessors, the Heavy Gifter Up2 is a shoulder-held RPG-type weapon, with a red chimney shape and design. There is three red stockings on each side, and a golden bell hanging on the bottom, attached by wrapped Christmas lights around the end of the barrel.
- Despite its statistics due to its low capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon has a slow rate of fire, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat, as it takes 2 rounds to kill the target.
- It is best using this in close range in order to get some kills, and for no complicated duel.
- Run with a highly mobile Melee weapon then aim for the target/opponent.
- Try to pick off its users from afar with long-ranged weapons.
Have a long ranged weapon.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 updated
- As of the 11.4.0 update, it was disguised as an Apocalypse Up1.
- It was added back temporarily in the 12.6.0 update as is only available in the Event Chests.