|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has an all gray color, with a very big drum clip. It is very cumbersome and thick.
The Heavy Machine Gun has good damage, quick firing rate, high capacity and low mobility.
- This gun, due to its low mobility, causes its users to walk slowly, making it a poor choice when on the run. When not in use, use a weapon with a higher mobility.
- Make sure to stick to cover while using this weapon, its low mobility makes it impractical for strafing.
- This gun's crosshairs get really big after a while. Cool it down after a while. It's best trying to burst fire instead for holding the trigger for an extended period of time.
- This does not preform well in long range. Use this in close to medium range due to it not having a scope.
- When you are about to reload, reload in an unpopular spot, due to its slow reloading time.
- If somebody found you reloading, immediately switch to a different weapon, as long as it is efficient enough to beat the player.
- Remember, this weapon has no cartridge supply by default (100/0) so keep in mind for conserving capacity.
- Aim for the head to save ammo and faster kills.
- Engage the user while they are reloading, as it's slow reload makes them open for attacks.
- Use a weapon with a higher mobility to outflank the user.
Have a weapon that has a longer range, or higher mobility.
- It is based off of the M249 machine gun, but it also has some Ultimax 100 features too such as the low recoil, fire rate, and drum design.
- Unlike the real world variant which fires quite quickly, the in-game weapon fires slower than in real life.
- It might be considered the best weapon in Deadly Games,due to the long range it has and short kill time.
- It can also be found in the Time Survival map "Deadly Arena" on all 4 of the towers.
- Despite it being a machine gun, it is in the Special section for an unknown reason.
- It is the only default weapon without a default cartridge supply.
- In the Armory, despite being called 'Heavy' Machine Gun, it is held in one hand.
- This and the Missile Thrower are the heaviest weapons in the game, with a mobility of 90.
- Also, the M249 SAW is real life would be considered a "squad automatic weapon" or a light machine gun. the "Heavy Machine Gun" title would only be applied to machine guns firing a heavy anti-material rifle cartridge.