|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like it's real life version, the Heavy Shotgun has a gun metal body, barrel, grip, stock, carry handle, muzzle, and magazine.
The Heavy Shotgun is very powerful and best effective at close range. Firing in short bursts can save you a lot of ammunition.
- Since it's a shotgun, use this at close range.
- The weapon has low mobility so it's recommended to switch to a different weapon while moving.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- You can wear speed-up helmets. For example: Great Samurai Helmet to offset its low mobility.
- Play on small maps. e.g. Pool Party, where this weapon works best.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Try outmaneuvering the enemy by strafing around while firing.
- Luring the user into open areas where this weapon is useless gives you advantage
- As this gun has low capacity, try to waste your opponent's ammo.
Having a sniper in your special weapon slot and a high mobility weapon that will allow for effective gameplay in any situation.
- It is based on the Pancor Jackhammer, a prototype bullpup automatic shotgun designed in 1984.
- It was removed including its upgrades in the 11.4.0 update for unknown reasons.
- This weapon and its upgrades appear to be reskinned as a Pixel Gun, which seems to fire one bullet at a time, instead of a spraying pattern. This weapon on the user's screen still shoots the spraying pattern.
- In the 13.5.0 update, This weapon now has a max combat level of 17, which is the highest combat level in the game.
- This weapon is actually now comparable to the Minigun Shotgun.
- Its reskinned counterpart is the Rhino, introduced in 14.0.0 update.