|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like it's real life version, the Heavy Shotgun Up1 has a gun metal body, barrel, grip, stock, carry handle, muzzle, and magazine.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and decent mobility. It has better stats than its predecessor.
- Since its a shotgun, use this at close range.
- The weapon is quite heavy, bringing a lighter weapon can help you when getting chased.
- Try not to stand still while firing this weapon.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Try outmaneuvering the enemy by strafing around while firing
Have a lighter weapon in case of getting chased by a much more mobile player.
- It is based off of the Pancor Jackhammer, a prototype bullpup-design automatic shotgun designed in the 1980's.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.
- This weapon and its upgrade and downgrade appears to be reskinned as a Pixel Gun, which seems to fire one bullet at a time, instead of a spraying pattern. This weapon on the user's screen still shoots the spraying pattern, fortunately.