|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Hedgehog is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
The weapon has the main colors of red, orange, and grey, and dark grey. It has 3 spikes protruding on the top and 1 on the bottom of the opening. It has a scope above a small, black skull symbol with red eyes. When holding it in the armory, the middle grey section wiggles.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Place its mines on hidden spots in intersections where players pass through a lot.
- It is a good counter against melee players.
- Only use it for traps making as it performs poor on direct combats.
- Use this in close range maps, as it can trap others easily.
- Trap people by putting the mines down in front of an entrance where you entered
- When fighting against an opponent with a close range weapon, use this.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Be wary on small areas where the bombs might be rigged.
Close ranged maps such as Area 52.
Equip a long ranged weapon and an escape route incase if someone caught you off guard when reloading.
- For unknown reasons, its grade was changed to Mythical in the same update.
- It's very similar to the Demoman due to they both shoot a sticky projectile and explode when the enemy contacted to it. However, the Hedgehog has a Bleeding attribute and cost .