|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hellraiser (PGW).
The Hellraiser is a Primary weapon added in the 8.2.1 update. It is the first form of the Hellraiser.
It is based off of the Heckler & Koch XM8, a U.S Army prototype assault rifle from the 2000's. It has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheekrest, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle, it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock.
It's considered a very strong weapon due to it's high stats and efficiency. It fires quickly and inflicts a lot of damage. The ammo that it starts out with is 35/70. Each ammo pack gives you 35 ammo. Maxed out, it is 35/175. You get 210 Ammo. It has a 4x scope for sniping. This gun is quite versatile as it is effective at any range, however it still loses some accuracy shooting long distances.
- Wearing mobility increasing accessories can help offset this weapon's somewhat low mobility.
- It is a good multi-purpose weapon for short to mid-long ranges, so you can use it to your advantage.
- Due to its spray pattern, it is best used in close ranges.
- Since this weapon can be quite deadly in capable hands it is an effective strategy to try and sneak up behind the user of this gun.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
This gun works great on its own however its mobility is somewhat low so have another high mobility weapon you can use for fast travel.
- It could be referencing the 1987 film Hellraiser, by Clive Barker.
- This is one of few weapons to have a spazzing animation when firing.
- The Secret Forces Rifle has the same model of this gun.