|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hellraiser (PGW).
The Hellraiser is a Primary weapon added in the 8.2.1 update.
It is based on the Heckler & Koch XM8, a U.S Army prototype assault rifle from the 2000's.
It has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage-style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheek rest, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle; it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock.
It's considered a very strong weapon due to its high stats and efficiency. It fires quickly and inflicts a lot of damage. The ammo that it starts out with is 40/80. Each ammo pack gives you 40 ammo. Maxed out, it is 40/200. You get 240 Ammo. It has a 4x scope for sniping. This gun is quite versatile as it is effective at any range, however, it still loses some accuracy shooting long distances.
- Wearing mobility increasing accessories can help offset this weapon's somewhat low weight.
- It is a good multi-purpose weapon for short to mid-long ranges, so you can use it to your advantage.
- Due to its spray pattern, it is best used in close-ranged firefights.
- When picking off targets from long ranges with it, shoot in short bursts to compensate for its accuracy-dampening recoil.
- Since this weapon can be quite deadly in capable hands, it is an effective strategy to try and sneak up behind its user.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
This gun works great on its own. However, its weight is somewhat high so have a low weight weapon that you can use for fast travel.
- It could be referencing the 1987 film Hellraiser, by Clive Barker.
- This and the Secret Forces Rifle are based off of the XM8 Assault Rifle.
- This is one of few weapons to have a spazzing animation when firing.