|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hellraiser (PGW).
The Hellraiser is a Primary weapon added in the 8.2.1 update.
It is based on the Heckler & Koch XM8, a U.S Army prototype assault rifle from the 2000's.
It has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage-style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheek rest, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle; it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock.
It's considered a very strong weapon due to its high stats and efficiency. It fires quickly and inflicts a lot of damage. The ammo that it starts out with is 40/80. Each ammo pack gives you 40 ammo. Maxed out, it is 40/200. You get 240 Ammo. It has a 4x scope for sniping. This gun is quite versatile as it is effective at any range, however, it still loses some accuracy shooting long distances.
- Wearing mobility increasing accessories can help offset this weapon's somewhat low mobility.
- It is a good multi-purpose weapon for short to mid-long ranges, so you can use it to your advantage.
- Due to its spray pattern, it is best used in close-ranged firefights.
- When picking off targets from long ranges with it, shoot in short bursts to compensate for its accuracy-dampening recoil.
- Since this weapon can be quite deadly in capable hands, it is an effective strategy to try and sneak up behind its user.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
This gun works great on its own. However, its mobility is somewhat low so have another high mobility weapon that you can use for fast travel.
- It could be referencing the 1987 film Hellraiser, by Clive Barker.
- This and the Secret Forces Rifle are based off of the XM8 Assault Rifle.
- This is one of few weapons to have a spazzing animation when firing.