|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Hellraiser (PG3D).
The Hellraiser is a weapon available in Pixel Gun World. It is found in the Primary section of the Armory.
It is based on the Heckler & Koch XM8, a U.S Army prototype assault rifle from the 2000s. It has a yellow body and handle, a striped green birdcage style muzzle suppressor and 4x scope, with purple grip, cheekrest, and rubber stopper on the bottom of the handle, it also has a red magazine and collapsible stock.
This weapon has good damage, average mobility in its class, and a moderate rate of fire.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage of this weapon which is otherwise mediocre.
- Hide yourself, take cover and aim at enemies using the scope of the Hellraiser.
- This weapon is very accurate so it's useful also in long ranged
- Use Sniper weapons and try not to be noticed by your opponent.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It could be referencing the 1987 film Hellraiser, by Clive Barker.
- This and the Secret Forces Rifle from PG3D are based on the XM8 Assault Rifle.
- This is one of few weapons to have a spazzing animation when firing.